3 Phases of Video Production
* Meet to discuss the goal, the main idea, and what style to use. Do you want a promotional video, a how-to-use-our-product video or a testimonial?
* Next a script is developed, at least a shot sheet (an outline of what will be shot).
* Locations for shooting will be scouted and scheduled.
* Actors, crew, and voice talent will be hired.
* Production does involve lights, cameras, and audio.
* The director, often the cameraman, will coach the talent to provide the best take.
* Online delivery to a web developer such as YouTube or Vimeo.